Hello and welcome to my personal website!
I am a highly driven Biddable Media Manager at Headstream, with over four years’ experience in paid search (PPC). As a Google Certified Partner, I manage PPC and Biddable Social Media campaigns for a large number of key clients.
What My Clients Say…
“I am delighted with the level of service received and improvement on my Google AdWords campaigns. We have seen our return on ad spend hit record highs of over 550%! I believe this is due to Tara’s fantastic level of knowledge and attention to detail on our account.
Having a professional like Tara dealing with the account has meant there is one less thing for me to worry about. What more could you ask for from a PPC specialist.”
Digital Developments Manager – The Simply Group
Speaking at Industry Conferences & Blogging
I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience by presenting at industry conferences.
I presented at BrightonSEO in September 2013 on the subject of PPC for local businesses. My previous presentations include BiddableWorld, On the Edge and OMN London, as well as guest lecturing at Bournemouth University.
I also regularly contributing to industry blogs, which you can read more about on my Blog page.
My Skills and Expertise
I’m AdWords certified to the most advanced level, and my PPC experience includes Search PPC, Display advertising (including YouTube), Remarketing (including Dynamic Remarketing and RLSAs), Google Shopping Campaigns (Product Listing Ads) and much more. I am also a Bing Ads Accredited Professional and have completed the Google Analytics Platform Principles Course.
- Extensive AdWords PPC Skills including Search Campaigns, Google Shopping Campaigns (Product Listing Ads), dynamic search campaigns, Remarketing Lists for Search Ads, bidding strategies, AdWords Scripts, Automated Rules, Extensions and AdWords Editor
- AdWords Remarketing including Dynamic Remarketing, RLSAs, and YouTube
- Display advertising including the Google Display Network (and YouTube), Criteo and AdRoll
- Strong Google Analytics skills tailored towards PPC reporting
- Social advertising skills including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising campaigns
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) skills including PPC landing page creation and testing using Unbounce
- Microsoft Ad Centre skills (Bing Ads)
- Basic PPC software experience with tools such as Marin
- SEO Skills in both on page optimisation, content marketing and outreach link strategy
I’ve worked on projects within a wide range of verticals, from local plumbing companies to large fashion ecommerce sites. My personal interest in fashion and beauty means that I’m well suited to projects within the fashion and lifestyle industries.
Take a look at my LinkedIn page for a more detailed overview of my skills and experience.
Apart from Digital…
Outside of work, you’ll probably find me socialising or baking (and eating). I also like to balance those interests with Yoga and swimming. I love fashion which also means I consider shopping a hobby.
Get in touch!
If you’d like to get in touch about anything related to online marketing please send me an email or find me on twitter.