Hello and welcome to my personal website!
I ‘m the Senior Biddable Media Manager at Headstream, with over five years’ experience in paid search (PPC). As a Google Certified Partner, I manage PPC and social media advertising campaigns for a large number of key clients.
On this site you can find out a bit more about my skills and experience and get in touch if you’d like more information or are looking for a PPC consultant.
“I am delighted with the level of service received and improvement on my Google AdWords campaigns. We have seen our return on ad spend hit record highs of over 550%! I believe this is due to Tara’s fantastic level of knowledge and attention to detail on our account.
Having a professional like Tara dealing with the account has meant there is one less thing for me to worry about. What more could you ask for from a PPC specialist.”
Digital Developments Manager – The Simply Group
You can see the rest of my client recommendations over here.
Speaking at Industry Conferences
I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience by presenting at industry conferences.
On the 18th of September 2015 I presented on the subject of Facebook ads Custom Audiences at BrightonSEO, and you can find my slides here.
My previous presentations include PPC for local businesses, AdWords Quality Score at Biddable World, and Enhanced Campaigns and Remarketing at On the Edge and SEO keyword research at OMN London. I’ve also guest lectured at Bournemouth University.
Blogging for Industry Leading Publications
I’m a regular blogger for State of Digital, as well as guest blogging on WordStream. You can find links to my posts on the Blog page.
My Skills and Expertise
- Extensive AdWords PPC Skills including Search Campaigns, Dynamic Search Ads, Bidding Strategies, AdWords Scripts, Automated Rules, RLSAs, Extensions, AdWords Editor, Ecommerce Conversion Tracking and much more.
- Wide variety of Google Shopping (PLA) skills including shopping bidding strategies, Google Merchant Centre feed optimisation, custom labels, campaign priority settings, product filters, and schema for Shopping Ads.
- AdWords Remarketing including Dynamic Remarketing, Remarketing Lists for Search Ads and YouTube Remarketing.
- Display advertising including Google Sponsored Promotions, Google Display Network (GDN), Ad Roll and Criteo.
- Facebook advertising skills including ecommerce ad formats and tracking, advanced targeting including Remarketing, Dynamic Product Ads, Custom Audiences, Lookalike Audiences, negative audiences and UTM tracking.
- Other social advertising skills including Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Google Analytics skills including custom segment and dashboard creation, as well as attribution reviewing and Google Tag Manager.
- Campaign forecasting.
- Bing Ads / Microsoft Ad Centre.
- Basic PPC management software experience with tools such as Marin and Wordstream.
- SEO Skills in both on page, technical optimisation, content marketing, link audits and reconsideration requests.
- Basic HTML and Java (for tracking and tag / pixel implementation and AdWords Scripts).
Looking for a PPC consultant?
Take a look at my LinkedIn page for a more detailed overview of my skills and experience, and get in touch if you’re looking for advice or consultancy on PPC or social advertising.