Hello and welcome to my personal website!
I ‘m a Senior Biddable Media Manager at Headstream, with five years’ experience in paid search (PPC). As a Google Certified Partner, I manage PPC and social media advertising campaigns for a large number of key clients.
On this site you can find out a bit more about my skills and experience and get in touch if you’d like more information or are looking for a PPC consultant.
What My Clients Say…
“I am delighted with the level of service received and improvement on my Google AdWords campaigns. We have seen our return on ad spend hit record highs of over 550%! I believe this is due to Tara’s fantastic level of knowledge and attention to detail on our account.
Having a professional like Tara dealing with the account has meant there is one less thing for me to worry about. What more could you ask for from a PPC specialist.”
Digital Developments Manager – The Simply Group
Speaking at Industry Conferences & Blogging
I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience by presenting at industry conferences.
On the 18th of September 2015 you’ll find me presenting at BrightonSEO on the subject of Facebook Advertising Custom Audiences. Check back here for the slides if you’d like to see them.
My previous presentations include BrightonSEO in September 2013 on the subject of PPC for local businesses, Biddable World, On the Edge and OMN London, as well as guest lecturing at Bournemouth University.
I also regularly contributing to industry blogs, including guest posts on WordStream as well being an author on State of Digital. You can find links to my posts on the Blog page.
My Skills and Expertise
I’m AdWords certified to the most advanced level, and my PPC experience includes Search PPC, Display advertising (including YouTube), Remarketing (including Dynamic Remarketing and RLSAs), Google Shopping Campaigns (Product Listing Ads) and much more. I am also a Bing Ads Accredited Professional and have completed the Google Analytics Platform Principles Course.
Within social advertising I’m well versed in Facebook ads including remarketing and custom audiences. I’m also skilled in Twitter ads, LinkedIn ads and much more.
- Extensive AdWords PPC Skills including Search Campaigns, Google Shopping Campaigns (Product Listing Ads), dynamic search campaigns, Remarketing Lists for Search Ads, bidding strategies, AdWords Scripts, Automated Rules, Extensions and AdWords Editor
- AdWords Remarketing including Dynamic Remarketing, RLSAs, and YouTube
- Display advertising including the Google Display Network (and YouTube), Criteo and AdRoll
- Strong Google Analytics skills tailored towards PPC reporting
- Social advertising skills including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising campaigns
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) skills including PPC landing page creation and testing using Unbounce
- Microsoft Ad Centre skills (Bing Ads)
- Basic PPC software experience with tools such as Marin
- SEO Skills in both on page optimisation, content marketing and outreach link strategy
I’ve worked on projects within a wide range of verticals, from local plumbing companies to large fashion ecommerce sites.
Looking for a PPC consultant?
Take a look at my LinkedIn page for a more detailed overview of my skills and experience, and get in touch if you’re looking for advice or consultancy on PPC or social advertising.